We are providing updated information about the transfer from Castellon Airport (CDT) to Valencia city center.
Castellón Airport (CDT) is located in Castellón Province, serving Castellon City (27km) and the Mediterranean Costa Azahar region, certainly one of the most beautiful and unexplored regions of Spain.
This airport is also sold by Ryanair and other airlines as Castellón-Valencia Airport serving Valencia City (96km) and Valencia Region as well due to its closeness.
One of the most common concerns when flying into Castellón Airport is how to leave the airport and what difficult is to find information about if there is any Shuttle Bus Service at this Airport.
Shuttle Bus Service at Castellon Airport
The Bus Company providing this service is Autos Mediterráneo (also known as Mediterráneo Holidays).
Prices per way (no discounts available for return tickets).
- Castellon Airport ↔ Torreblanca: 10€ [discontinued]
- Castellon Airport ↔ Oropesa: 10€ [discontinued]
- Castellon Airport ↔ Benicassim: 10€ [discontinued]
- Castellon Airport ↔ Castellón City: 12€ per way. [This is the only option available at this moment]
- Castellon Airport ↔ Valencia: 20€ per way [discontinued]. View other ways to get Castellon and Valencia from Castellon Airport
Children and Infants aged less than 4 years do not pay and must sit on the accompanying adult’s lap.
Where to buy the tickets?
ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY on Mediterráneo Holidays website (you have a link to this website below).
I would like to point out two important things about this issue. Tickets must be purchased Only Online because in Spain is not allowed to sell tickets by the bus driver if the bus line is not a regular line (and this is not a regular line), and also is important to buy online especially when you are coming from any scheduled bus stop TO the Airport because if there are no tickets purchased in advance for this stop, the bus skips it (I.e. If you want to go to the airport and you are waiting at Oropesa bus stop without a ticket purchased in advance, you are going to lose the bus because the bus driver skips the stop).
Better online purchase… but you have a second chance to purchase the tickets if you couldn’t do it online (only on arrivals at Castellón Airport). There is an Autos Mediterráneo ticket desk just in front of the arrivals exit at the airport (next to Malco Rent a Car desk – car rental at Castellon airport is available), and the staff is going to help you to buy your ticket (only card payment accepted, no cash).
Where is located the Transfer Ticket Desk at the Airport?
The ticket desk is located in front of the arrivals door, into the Tourist Info Point.
- Tickets from the airport: You can buy online, or on your arrival, buy at the Castellón Airport ticket desk just in front of the Arrivals exit. Do not lose the chance to buy the return ticket on the desk.
- Tickets to the airport: You can only buy the tickets online.
- Bus stop at Castellón Airport: Getting the Bus Stop at Castellon Airport is very easy. Exit through arrivals doors after baggage claim, turn right, go past the coffee shop and information desk, take the exit, and in front of you is the bus, just crossing the road.
- Bus stop in Torreblanca: Bus Stop located on N340 road, just in front of Hostal Juani. [discontinued]
- 3 Stops in Oropesa del Mar:[discontinued]
- Bus stop in Benicassim: Bus Stop in Rotonda de la Llave (Key Roundabout). [discontinued]
- Bus stop in Castellón City: Bus Station – Platform 11 (Castellón Bus Station is located next to Castellón Railway station – Connecting you by train with Valencia, Tarragona, Barcelona, and almost all the most important cities in Spain).
- Bus stop in Valencia City: Bus Stop in Paseo de la Alameda (in front of Palau de la Musica – Cajamar Bank Building). The nearest Metro station from the bus stop is Alameda (10mins walk)
Arrival and Departure times.
- Departure times from the airport are approximate. The bus doesn’t depart until the flight arrives and every passenger is on the bus. Every flight has a bus waiting for it. No chance to lose the connection. If you have doubts, please ask where is located the bus stop at the ticket desk, but we explain it above.
- Departure times from the other bus stops are fixed.
To check the schedule, please, follow the button link below to buy the tickets online.
You also may be interested in getting a Private Airport Transfer to Castellon Airport.
We hope you could find in this article the information you were looking for.
And if you liked it, please review us on Google. It is very important to us and only takes less than 1 minute.