Car Rental Companies Serving Castellon Airport (CDT)
Pick up inside the Terminal
- MALCO Rent a Car. Very quick service. They offer all-inclusive rates with full insurance – Seems expensive, but in the end, it is not. Malco is the best car rental company located in Castellon and Valencia.
Phone: +34 964 32 4516
Deposit Amount: 100€
Insurance: Full Risk Insurance
- Grupo Josmar. Car and Caravan Rentals
Phone: +34 630 816 218
Not bookable through our website. Visit Josmar’s website (only in Spanish language)
Car Rental desks at Castellon airport are located inside the terminal, in front of the Arrivals Gate.
How to find the car rental pick up location?
The car rental pick-up location is very easy to reach. Once you have taken your car keys, take the terminal exit next to the Airport Tourist Info desk. In front of you, a little bit on your right hand is located the car rental parking.
Castellon Airport in Google Maps
About Castellón Airport (CDT), its particularities and Ground Transportation Info.
Castellon Airport was opened to commercial flights in September of 2015. This airport is sold by the airlines as the secondary or alternative airport of Valencia City, although the airport authorities do not want this, and want to differentiate themselves from valence, considering Castellon as a unique destination in itself, which in fact it is.
Castellon area has a long tradition in tourism. Cities like Peniscola, Alcossebre, Benicassim, Oropesa, Vinaros, Benicarló…, are full of british, french or german people all the year. Castellon has more than 300 days of sun and great temperatures, inviting its citizens and tourists to visit its beaches even in winter.
Definitely, Castellon Destination is perfect to hire a car, ride all its beautiful towns, enjoy its gastronomy, and the friendliness of its locals.
More information about Castellon Airport is here.
What airlines fly to Castellón Airport? and from/to what destinations?
- London-Stansted – UK (Summer and Winter season)
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport – Belgium (Summer and Winter season)
- WIZZ AIR
- Bilbao – Spain (Summer season)
- Seville – Spain (Summer season)
One Way Car Rentals are available at Castellon Airport (CDT) with Malco Rent a Car
If your journey starts at Castellon Airport and finishes in Valencia or vice-versa. No problem! You can book your Malco rent a car on our website at the best prices, and drop off the car at Valencia Airport.
Trip from Castellon Airport to Valencia Airport
- Time: 1h 5min
- Distance: 105 km
More Ground Transportation Options at Castellon Airport (CDT)
You have three more options to leave or get to the airport. Please read our blog article about how to get to Valencia from Castellón Airport for explained information, but at a glance, you have these three options:
- Shuttle Bus: Provided by Autos Mediterraneo. For explained information, please read our blog article about Shuttle Bus Service at Castellón Airport. The ticket desk is located inside the Airport Tourist Information Point (in front of the Arrivals Gate).
- Taxi: There is a taxi stop outside the terminal. Just in case you couldn’t find a taxi at the taxi stop, do not hesitate to ask for one at the Airport Tourist Information Point inside the terminal.
- Private Transfer: You also have the chance to book a private transfer. Autos Mediterraneo (The company that provides the Shuttle bus service) offers on its webpage this service to reach the north Castellon Area (Vinaroz, Alcossebre, Benicarlo…). You can also book a private airport transfer at CDT on this partner Website, to go to Valencia or any other location for the best prices.