Car Rental Companies Serving Olsztyn-Mazury Airport (SZY) Szymany
Pick up inside the Terminal
- AVIS / BUDGET
Phone: +48 695 361 778
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 22:00h, Saturday and Sunday 08:00 – 21:00h
Phone: +48 78 503 5144
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 09:00 – 23:00h
Car Rental desks at the airport are located in the Arrivals Hall
Pick up outside the Terminal
Phone: +48 89 5332506
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00h (but is 24/7 service with extra charge)
Phone: +48 583481455
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 20:00h, Saturday and Sunday closed.
Phone: +48 665 800 000
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00, Saturday 09:00 – 13:00h, Sunday closed.
- GLOBAL RENT A CAR
Phone: +48 22 118 90 04
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 21:00, Saturday 13:00 – 18:00, Sunday closed.
How to find outside pick up location?
Car hire service is provided as a Meet & Greet; what means that a representative from the rent a car supplier will meet you in the airport terminal and direct you to the service desk.
About the Airport
The Olsztyn-Mazury Airport (SZY) in North-East Poland is an international passenger airport used by people travelling in and outside the country. It is branded as the gateway to the Masurian Lake District and located near the village Szymany, some 10 km away from the center of the city of Szczytno in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship. We could say that it is located in the very heart of the region, 58 km south off the city of Olsztyn, province` s capital.
The terminal is both air conditioned and spatial, a combined space of 6 800 sq. metres) and it is dedicated to service passenger traffic, both domestic and international.
You can reach easily the airport from:
- Olsztyn: state route 53 towards Szczytno, state route 57 towards Szymany
- Łomża: road 645 towards Wielbark, state route 57 towards Szymany
- Białystok: state routes 67, 64, 61, 53, state route 57 towards Szymany
- Ostrołęka: state route 53, state route 57 towards Szymany
- Suwałki: road 655, 661, road 16 towards Ełk, road 63 towards Pisz, state route 58 towards Szczytno, state route 57 towards Szymany
- Kaliningrad: road A 195 towards the border in Bezledy, state route 51 and 57 towards Szymany
- Bezledy: state route 57 towards Szymany
Olsztyn Mazury Airport features a 150 vehicles parking lot, free of charge the first 15 minuntes. 15 min – 1 H, 3,00 PLN, up to 3 hours 5,00 PLN and very next hour 5,00 PLN. 1 night 50,00 PLN. 2 nights 80 ,00 PLN, 3 nights 100,00 PLN.
Airport Address and GPS Coordinates
Olsztyn Mazury Airport
WARMIA I MAZURY SP. Z O.O. Szymany 150, 12-100 Szczytno
PHONE: +48 89 544 34 34
GPS: 53°28′55″N 20°56′16″E
Airlines and Destinations from/to Olsztyn Mazury Airport
- LOT Polish Airlines: Lviv (begins 27 March 2018).
- Ryanair: London-Stansted.
- Small Planet Airlines: Cologne/Bonn (begins 19 June 2018) and Burgas (begins 19 June 2018, seasonal).
- Wizz Air: London-Luton, Dortmund (begins 14 May 2018).
More Ground Transportation Options at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport (SZY) Szymany
This service is provided by MARKUS TRAVEL. Reservation desk phone: +48 724 539 930. You can buy the bus ticket without reservation at the airport. Click here to view connections and schedules.
Taxi stand is located right opposite the main entrance to the terminal.Phone for reservations and more information: +48 793 031 050
Train links the city of Olsztyn with the terminal. This efficient route connects Szczytno and Szymany. The airport can be reached easily in just 45 minutes.
Please note that trains run synchronized with the flights. For more information and buy tickets please click here.